Обсуждение: tribble.postgresql.org maintenance/hardware replacement

tribble.postgresql.org maintenance/hardware replacement

От
Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Дата:
there will be planned maintenance today for tribble.postgresql.org
starting 15:30 CEST today (24.10.2008) affecting the following services:

cvs.postgresql.org
wwwmaster.postgresql.org
www.pgadmin.org
doxygen.postgresql.org
wiki.postgresql.org

tribble had some unexpected downtimes lately so I'm going to do a full
hardware replacement in that time.

Stefan

Re: tribble.postgresql.org maintenance/hardware replacement

От
Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Дата:
Stefan Kaltenbrunner wrote:
> there will be planned maintenance today for tribble.postgresql.org
> starting 15:30 CEST today (24.10.2008) affecting the following services:
>
> cvs.postgresql.org
> wwwmaster.postgresql.org
> www.pgadmin.org
> doxygen.postgresql.org
> wiki.postgresql.org
>
> tribble had some unexpected downtimes lately so I'm going to do a full
> hardware replacement in that time.

hardware replaced and all services are up and running again.

Stefan