Обсуждение: What happened to pgfoundry?

What happened to pgfoundry?

От
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Дата:
I am getting 404 errors for each project? Does anyone know what
happened?

--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ, RHCE
devrim~gunduz.org, devrim~PostgreSQL.org, devrim.gunduz~linux.org.tr                  http://www.gunduz.org

Re: What happened to pgfoundry?

От
"Guido Barosio"
Дата:
I do receive 200's, but 0 bytes after the headers

--
http://www.linkedin.com/in/gbarosio

Re: What happened to pgfoundry?

От