Обсуждение: event removed

event removed

От
Robert Treat
Дата:
Hi folks,

I've "unapproved" the event "Workshop with Bruce Momjian at São Paulo" (you
can view it at http://www.postgresql.org/about/event.715 untill the next site
refresh) since Bruce has canceled his attendence. If it is planned to go on
anyway, please let us know how we should change the wording (or just resubmit
it with new info). Thanks.

--
Robert Treat

Re: event removed

От
David Fetter
Дата:
On Sat, Sep 13, 2008 at 12:36:34PM -0400, Robert Treat wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I've "unapproved" the event "Workshop with Bruce Momjian at São Paulo" (you
> can view it at http://www.postgresql.org/about/event.715 untill the next site
> refresh) since Bruce has canceled his attendence. If it is planned to go on
> anyway, please let us know how we should change the wording (or just resubmit
> it with new info). Thanks.

There's some possibility I may be pinch hitting on that one.  I should
find out by Monday.

Cheers,
David.

Remember to vote!