Обсуждение: Broken links in http://www.postgresql.org/docs/interfaces

Broken links in http://www.postgresql.org/docs/interfaces

От
"Adrian Maier"
Дата:
/><ahref="http://ruby.scripting.ca/postgres/">http://ruby.scripting.ca/postgres/</a><br /><a
href="http://www.idep.org.uk/xbase/datpage/xbpgsql.html">http://www.idep.org.uk/xbase/datpage/xbpgsql.html</a><br/><br
/><br/>For ruby,  the new link seems to be  <a
/></div>

Re: Broken links in http://www.postgresql.org/docs/interfaces

От
Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Дата:
Adrian Maier wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have noticed that the interfaces page contains broken links for ruby
> and xbase  :
> http://ruby.scripting.ca/postgres/
> http://www.idep.org.uk/xbase/datpage/xbpgsql.html
>

> For ruby,  the new link seems to be  http://rubyforge.org/projects/ruby-pg
>
> Unfortunately I couldn't find a replacement link for the xbase interface.

thanks for the report - I updated the ruby url (it is now pointing to
the new ruby module which seems much more actively developed).
I removed the xbase++ link for because I was unable to find a suitable
replacement link too - if anybody can find one it is easy to add it back
again.

Stefan