Обсуждение: pgfoundry support tickets

pgfoundry support tickets

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
Is anyone monitoring the pgfoundry support tickets?  I'd love to work with
someone to fix my problems, but I don't know how to reach any of the
pgfoundry administrators except through the support tickets, and the

Re: pgfoundry support tickets

От
"Marc G. Fournier"
Дата:
Whats up?

----

Re: pgfoundry support tickets

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> Is anyone monitoring the pgfoundry support tickets?  I'd love to work with
> someone to fix my problems, but I don't know how to reach any of the
> pgfoundry administrators except through the support tickets, and the

Well, most of the requests are inappropriate ... they're questions on
specific projects.  So I'll admit we slack on answering those.

I don't see an issue posted from you, though.

--Josh