Обсуждение: PostgreSQL GIT repository

PostgreSQL GIT repository

От
"Ibrar Ahmed"
Дата:
Hello Everyone,

I would like to contribute towards the pending work on the new PG GIT
repository, going through the various threads, i believe there are few
issues relating to CVS-GIT import script / script not picking up changes
to back branches etc that needs to be addressed.

Can anybody please send me more details on the list of issues (with some
description) that are still pending and nobody is working on them.

thanks

Ibrar Ahmed

Re: PostgreSQL GIT repository

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
Am Tuesday, 22. July 2008 schrieb Ibrar Ahmed:
> I would like to contribute towards the pending work on the new PG GIT
> repository, going through the various threads, i believe there are few
> issues relating to CVS-GIT import script / script not picking up changes
> to back branches etc that needs to be addressed.

Issues are now found here:

http://pgfoundry.org/tracker/?atid=1315&group_id=1000392&func=browse

> Can anybody please send me more details on the list of issues (with some
> description) that are still pending and nobody is working on them.

I am waiting on a response to this item:

http://pgfoundry.org/tracker/?func=detail&aid=1010435&group_id=1000013&atid=147

Once that works, I can continue my work on unifying user names and access and
so on.