Обсуждение: Re: [ADMIN] 8.2.4 patches? (fwd)

Re: [ADMIN] 8.2.4 patches? (fwd)

От
"Magnus Hagander"
Дата:

> > > I would like to see it in HTML on a web site --- colorization is bonus
> > > points.  ;-)
> >
> > Huh? Bruce has realised the web is useful and popular? *shocked*
>
> You realize the TODO list is published in HTML, right?  ;-)

Yes, I wrote the conversion code to get it on the website.

But I'm sure the existance of the html version is accidental in some way :p

/Magnus

Re: [ADMIN] 8.2.4 patches? (fwd)

Дата:
Magnus Hagander wrote:

> > > Huh? Bruce has realised the web is useful and popular? *shocked*
> >
> > You realize the TODO list is published in HTML, right?  ;-)
>
> Yes, I wrote the conversion code to get it on the website.
>
> But I'm sure the existance of the html version is accidental in some way :p

I think it would be nice to have bugs in red HTML and features in green
HTML, or at least the bullets.

http://postgres.enterprisedb.com

Re: [ADMIN] 8.2.4 patches? (fwd)

От
Alvaro Herrera
Дата:
Bruce Momjian wrote:

> I think it would be nice to have bugs in red HTML and features in green
> HTML, or at least the bullets.

It would be easier if the source document were not plain text.

Re: [ADMIN] 8.2.4 patches? (fwd)

Дата:
Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Bruce Momjian wrote:
>
> > I think it would be nice to have bugs in red HTML and features in green
> > HTML, or at least the bullets.
>
> It would be easier if the source document were not plain text.

I can actually do the markup easily --- the bigger problem is deciding
which are features and which bugs.  Do we want to make that distinction
in the TODO list?  ;-)

http://postgres.enterprisedb.com

Re: [ADMIN] 8.2.4 patches? (fwd)

От
Alvaro Herrera
Дата:
Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> > Bruce Momjian wrote:
> >
> > > I think it would be nice to have bugs in red HTML and features in green
> > > HTML, or at least the bullets.
> >
> > It would be easier if the source document were not plain text.
>
> I can actually do the markup easily --- the bigger problem is deciding
> which are features and which bugs.  Do we want to make that distinction
> in the TODO list?  ;-)

It was _your_ suggestion, I note :-)`

Re: [ADMIN] 8.2.4 patches? (fwd)

Дата:
Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Bruce Momjian wrote:
> > Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> > > It would be easier if the source document were not plain text.
> >
> > I can actually do the markup easily --- the bigger problem is deciding
> > which are features and which bugs.  Do we want to make that distinction
> > in the TODO list?  ;-)
>
> It was _your_ suggestion, I note :-)`

So, do we want that change?  I am looking for opinions.

http://postgres.enterprisedb.com