Обсуждение: Want to give up mailing list moderations

Want to give up mailing list moderations

От
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Дата:
Hi,

I'm already loaded with other community tasks, so I'd like to give up
mailing list administration for the following lists:

-hackers
-advocacy
-general

I can do -jobs, since it has a very low traffic.

Kind regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ , RHCE

"Gevik Babakhani"
> I'm already loaded with other community tasks, so I'd like to
> give up mailing list administration for the following lists:
>
> -hackers
> -advocacy
> -general
>
> I can do -jobs, since it has a very low traffic.
>
> Kind regards,
> --
> Devrim GÜNDÜZ , RHCE
> PostgreSQL Replication, Consulting, Custom Development, 24x7
> support Managed Services, Shared and Dedicated Hosting
> Co-Authors: plPHP, ODBCng - http://www.commandprompt.com/

Re: Want to give up mailing list moderations

От
"Guido Barosio"
Дата:
I would apreciate -advocacy .

gb.-

On Jan 25, 2008 9:20 PM, Gevik Babakhani <pgdev@xs4all.nl> wrote:
> I will be glad to help out.

Guido Barosio

Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Дата:
Hi Marc,

Could you please remove my e-mail from -hackers, -advocacy and -general
administrators?

Cheers, Devrim

--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ , RHCE

"Gevik Babakhani"
Дата:
If there is no one yet, I would like to help with  moderations

Regards,
Gevik Babakhani
PostgreSQL NL       http://www.postgresql.nl
TrueSoftware BV     http://www.truesoftware.nl

Дата:
On Tue, 2008-01-29 at 09:09 -0800, Devrim GÜNDÜZ wrote:
> Hi Marc,
>
> Could you please remove my e-mail from -hackers, -advocacy and -general
> administrators?

Hi Marc,

Can you hear me? :)

Gevik and Guido are already volunteered for bein moderators -- and I'll
be happier if you can remove my address from -hackers, -advocacy and
-general moderators.

Devrim GÜNDÜZ , RHCE