Обсуждение: Yet another reason to remove ads from archives website

Yet another reason to remove ads from archives website

От
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Дата:
Hi,

This is not good:

http://www.gunduz.org/resimler/pg-ads.jpg

We should get rid of those ads completely as soon as possible.

Devrim GÜNDÜZ , RHCE

Re: Yet another reason to remove ads from archives website

От
Robert Treat
Дата:
On Wednesday 28 November 2007 13:25, Devrim GÜNDÜZ wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This is not good:
>
> http://www.gunduz.org/resimler/pg-ads.jpg
>
> We should get rid of those ads completely as soon as possible.

+1

--
Robert Treat

Re: Yet another reason to remove ads from archives website

От
"Selena Deckelmann"
Дата:
On Nov 28, 2007 10:25 AM, Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim@commandprompt.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This is not good:
>
> http://www.gunduz.org/resimler/pg-ads.jpg
>
> We should get rid of those ads completely as soon as possible.

+1

--
Selena Deckelmann
PDXPUG - Portland PostgreSQL Users Group
http://pugs.postgresql.org/pdx
http://www.chesnok.com/daily

Re: Yet another reason to remove ads from archives website

От
Magnus Hagander
Дата:
On Wed, Nov 28, 2007 at 03:42:10PM -0500, Robert Treat wrote:
> On Wednesday 28 November 2007 13:25, Devrim GÜNDÜZ wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > This is not good:
> >
> > http://www.gunduz.org/resimler/pg-ads.jpg
> >
> > We should get rid of those ads completely as soon as possible.
> >

> +1

Done, will be on next site sync.

//Magnus