Обсуждение: change to interfaces.html

change to interfaces.html

От
"Joshua D. Drake"
Дата:

Вложения

Re: change to interfaces.html

От
Magnus Hagander
Дата:
Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> add odbcng
> fixed odbc url
> fixed tcl url
> added open office sdbc driver

Checking before I change...

1) I'd like to put the odbcng driver below the one that's there now.

2) I'd like to remove the "from commandprompt inc" part. No other
interfaces list where they're from.

Are you fine with these changes?

//Magnus

Re: change to interfaces.html

От
"Joshua D. Drake"
Дата:

Re: change to interfaces.html

От
Magnus Hagander
Дата:
Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> add odbcng
> fixed odbc url
> fixed tcl url
> added open office sdbc driver

Modified version applied, thanks.

//Magnus

Re: change to interfaces.html

От
"Marc G. Fournier"
Дата:

Re: change to interfaces.html

От
Dave Page
Дата:
Marc G. Fournier wrote:
>> Sure :) I was just trying to be alphabetical which is why i put ODBCng
>> first (versus pgODBC).
>
> That makes sense .. some sort of logical order would make it easier to find
> things ...

Except it then looks like we prefer the Command Prompt code over the
community code.

/D