Обсуждение: Website translation to Romanian

Website translation to Romanian

От
"Adrian Maier"
Дата:
Hello www team ,

I've finally finished translating the PostgreSQL website to Romanian :
both the portal.pot and the template/ro files (with some exceptions ,
like the weekly news and the google summer of code pages ).

Two days ago i've send all these files to this list, but the message
didn't get through. Are the messages with attachments discarded
automatically on the pgsql-www list ?

It would be nice to have the translation up and running before the 8.2
release  :)

Cheers,
Adrian Maier

Re: Website translation to Romanian

От
"Adrian Maier"
Дата:
On Nov 13, 2007 3:32 PM, Adrian Maier <adrian.maier@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello www team ,
>
> I've finally finished translating the PostgreSQL website to Romanian :
> both the portal.pot and the template/ro files (with some exceptions ,
> like the weekly news and the google summer of code pages ).
>
> Two days ago i've send all these files to this list, but the message
> didn't get through. Are the messages with attachments discarded
> automatically on the pgsql-www list ?
>
> It would be nice to have the translation up and running before the 8.2
> release  :)

Ooops!  i meant 8.3  ...  This kind of mistakes are usually a clear
sign that it's time for shutting down the computer and go to sleep.

--
Adrian Maier