Обсуждение: Whatever happened about the paths?

Whatever happened about the paths?

От
Magnus Hagander
Дата:
The fact that we changed the naming standard for the source location at
least broke the docs building script.

Did we ever decide if we should rename it or symlink or what?

My vote is that we rename the directory to beta2, and then create a
symlink from "beta" pointing to the latest available version.

Unless there are any actual objections to this method, I'll make that
happen later today (when I've made sure the US folks have woken up and
had a chance to hav their say)

//Magnus

Re: Whatever happened about the paths?

От
"Joshua D. Drake"
Дата:

Re: Whatever happened about the paths?

От
Magnus Hagander
Дата:
Magnus Hagander wrote:
> The fact that we changed the naming standard for the source location at
> least broke the docs building script.
>
> Did we ever decide if we should rename it or symlink or what?
>
> My vote is that we rename the directory to beta2, and then create a
> symlink from "beta" pointing to the latest available version.
>
> Unless there are any actual objections to this method, I'll make that
> happen later today (when I've made sure the US folks have woken up and
> had a chance to hav their say)

I have now done this, will be up once the mirrors sync.

//Magnus