Обсуждение: MI5Victim

MI5Victim

От
Dave Page
Дата:
Hey Marc,

This came up before but must have been missed - can you please change
the mailing list configs for all lists to drop all messages from
MI5Victim@mi5.gov.uk. I've had a hundred or more CONSULT messages as a
result so far today and it's getting *really* annoying.

Thanks, Dave.

Re: MI5Victim

От
"Marc G. Fournier"
Дата:

Re: MI5Victim

От
Dave Page
Дата:
Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> Added the following to DEFAULT access_rules .. this won't affect any lists that
> have 'special rules', but it will affect all that still use DEFAULT's settings
>
> post
> deny,  reason="spam"
> /MI5Victim@mi5.gov.uk/i

Thanks Marc.

Regards, Dave

Re: MI5Victim

От
Dave Page
Дата:
Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> Added the following to DEFAULT access_rules .. this won't affect any lists that
> have 'special rules', but it will affect all that still use DEFAULT's settings
>
> post
> deny,  reason="spam"
> /MI5Victim@mi5.gov.uk/i

Hmm, just got one for pgadmin-hackers. Afaik, that doesn't/shouldn't
have any special rules?

Regards, Dave

Re: MI5Victim

От