Обсуждение: Searching on _

Searching on _

От
Jim Nasby
Дата:
What's the trick to searching the documentation for something
containing an underscore?

Re: Searching on _

От
Robert Treat
Дата:
On Monday 14 May 2007 14:09, Jim Nasby wrote:
> What's the trick to searching the documentation for something
> containing an underscore?

works for me?
http://search.postgresql.org/search?q=pg_stat_activity&a=1

--
Robert Treat

Re: Searching on _

От
"Jim C. Nasby"
Дата:
On Tue, May 15, 2007 at 10:32:33PM -0400, Robert Treat wrote:
> On Monday 14 May 2007 14:09, Jim Nasby wrote:
> > What's the trick to searching the documentation for something
> > containing an underscore?
>
> works for me?
> http://search.postgresql.org/search?q=pg_stat_activity&a=1

Note how 'activity' is also bold; it's treating _ as a wildcard. If you
try searching for something less common it won't work well at all.
Unfortunately I don't remember what I was actually searching for...
--
Jim Nasby                                      decibel@decibel.org