Обсуждение: moderation for next several days

moderation for next several days

От
Andrew Sullivan
Дата:
Hello,

I will likely be unable to do much in the way of moderation from now
until next Thurs.  I'll be travelling to a conference.

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
I remember when computers were frustrating because they *did* exactly what
you told them to.  That actually seems sort of quaint now.    --J.D. Baldwin

Re: moderation for next several days

От
Alvaro Herrera
Дата:
Andrew Sullivan wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I will likely be unable to do much in the way of moderation from now
> until next Thurs.  I'll be travelling to a conference.

I would be glad to help but I couldn't get Marc to add me to the list of
moderators.