Обсуждение: List moderation

List moderation

От
Dave Page
Дата:
Hi Marc,

I haven't seen a single moderation message from any of the lists you
added me for the other day - was there a typo in my address or something?

/D

Re: List moderation

От
"Marc G. Fournier"
Дата:

Re: List moderation

От
Andrew Sullivan
Дата:
On Mon, Apr 23, 2007 at 02:27:06PM -0300, Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> Andrew Sullivan ... have you been receiving notices?

No.  I assumed you had them disabled, because there seems always to
be something when I log in.

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
"The year's penultimate month" is not in truth a good way of saying
November.    --H.W. Fowler

Re: List moderation

От
"Dave Page"

No.

/D

Re: List moderation

От
Dave Page
Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

Still no messages...

/D

Re: List moderation

От
"Marc G. Fournier"
Дата:

Re: List moderation

От
Alvaro Herrera
Дата:
Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> I think I know what I missed when I set things up for moderators ... I setup an
> individual password, so that you can login to the interface, but needed to add
> you also to the list of 'owners', so that you get the email notices as well ...

To the list of *moderators*, not *owners*, right?