Обсуждение: access to PDXPUG page for Gabrielle

access to PDXPUG page for Gabrielle

От
Selena Deckelmann
Дата:
Hello!

I'm currently updating the PDXPUG web page, and would like Gabrielle
to also have access so that she can update the site when I'm away.

Can someone help us out?

Also - the archive page for the pdxpug mailling list needs a template
refresh --http://archives.postgresql.org/pdxpug/.  And it would be
nice if it was linked from the same pages as SFPUG (http://
www.postgresql.org/community/lists/, for example).

thanks!
-selena

PDXPUG added to Mailing Lists page

От
Selena Deckelmann
Дата:
Any takers for these two issues?  Or are these for Josh Berkus as well?

On Apr 18, 2007, at 8:34 AM, Selena Deckelmann wrote:

> the archive page for the pdxpug mailling list needs a template
> refresh --http://archives.postgresql.org/pdxpug/.  And it would be
> nice if it was linked from the same pages as SFPUG (http://
> www.postgresql.org/community/lists/, for example).

Re: PDXPUG added to Mailing Lists page

От
Magnus Hagander
Дата:
Added to the website, will appear on next sitebuild. Leaving the archives
fix for someone else :-)

//mha