Обсуждение: undefined index

undefined index

От
nhrcommu@rochester.rr.com
Дата:
Thought I'd let you guys know that I just did a couple of archive
searches and what is below appeared just above the search box.

Notice: Undefined index: adv in
/home/web/pgsql-archives/includes/search_box.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined index: adv in
/home/web/pgsql-archives/includes/search_box.php on line 61

Notice: Undefined index: adv in
/home/web/pgsql-archives/includes/search_box.php on line 124

Thanks,
Mike Ellsworth

Re: undefined index

Дата:
nhrcommu@rochester.rr.com wrote:
> Thought I'd let you guys know that I just did a couple of archive
> searches and what is below appeared just above the search box.
>
> Notice: Undefined index: adv in
> /home/web/pgsql-archives/includes/search_box.php on line 53
>
> Notice: Undefined index: adv in
> /home/web/pgsql-archives/includes/search_box.php on line 61
>
> Notice: Undefined index: adv in
> /home/web/pgsql-archives/includes/search_box.php on line 124

I can confirm.
http://archives.postgresql.org/

Re: undefined index

От
"Joshua D. Drake"
Дата:
Bruce Momjian wrote:
> nhrcommu@rochester.rr.com wrote:
>> Thought I'd let you guys know that I just did a couple of archive
>> searches and what is below appeared just above the search box.
>>
>> Notice: Undefined index: adv in
>> /home/web/pgsql-archives/includes/search_box.php on line 53
>>
>> Notice: Undefined index: adv in
>> /home/web/pgsql-archives/includes/search_box.php on line 61
>>
>> Notice: Undefined index: adv in
>> /home/web/pgsql-archives/includes/search_box.php on line 124
>
> I can confirm.
>
>     http://archives.postgresql.org/

Magnus?

Providing the most comprehensive  PostgreSQL solutions since 1997            http://www.commandprompt.com/

Re: undefined index

От
Magnus Hagander
Дата:
>>> Thought I'd let you guys know that I just did a couple of archive
>>> searches and what is below appeared just above the search box.
>>>
>>> Notice: Undefined index: adv in
>>> /home/web/pgsql-archives/includes/search_box.php on line 53
>>>
>>> Notice: Undefined index: adv in
>>> /home/web/pgsql-archives/includes/search_box.php on line 61
>>>
>>> Notice: Undefined index: adv in
>>> /home/web/pgsql-archives/includes/search_box.php on line 124
>> I can confirm.
>>
>>     http://archives.postgresql.org/
>
> Magnus?

Well, first of call, I can't reproduce this. What URL exactly does this
show up for?

Second, I think I found and fixed the problem ;-) But I can't verify it
since I can't reproduce it.

//Magnus

Re: undefined index

От
nhrcommu@rochester.rr.com

> Well, first of call, I can't reproduce this. What URL exactly does
> thisshow up for?
>

> Second, I think I found and fixed the problem ;-) But I can't
> verify it
> since I can't reproduce it.

Magnus -- you think correctly.
Is OK now.