Обсуждение: List duplicate filter

List duplicate filter

От
Dave Page
Дата:
Marc,

I've seen exactly zero fallout form the removal of the duplicate filter
on the lists I've removed it from. Assuming there are no reports to the
contrary from Greg(?), can you remove the filter from all the lists as a
matter of urgency please. I know of a number of people who have lost
legitimate posts now and we really need to put a stop to that.

Thanks, Dave.

Re: List duplicate filter

От
Dave Page
Дата:
Cheers.

/D

Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> check removed
>
> --On Tuesday, January 23, 2007 04:15:12 -0500 Dave Page <dpage@postgresql.org>
> wrote:
>
>> Marc,
>
>> I've seen exactly zero fallout form the removal of the duplicate filter
>> on the lists I've removed it from. Assuming there are no reports to the
>> contrary from Greg(?), can you remove the filter from all the lists as a
>> matter of urgency please. I know of a number of people who have lost
>> legitimate posts now and we really need to put a stop to that.
>
>> Thanks, Dave.
>

> ----
> Email . scrappy@hub.org                              MSN . scrappy@hub.org
> Yahoo . yscrappy               Skype: hub.org        ICQ . 7615664

Re: List duplicate filter

От
"Marc G. Fournier"
Дата: