Обсуждение: Re: [DOCS] v8.2 US documentation

Re: [DOCS] v8.2 US documentation

Дата:
Lou O'Quin wrote:
> v8.2 US documentation is missing the Index.  the A4 version has an
> index, but the US version (as of 1/10 1:00 PM MST) does not.

Can I get someone to regenerate our US PDF files for 8.2?

--
  Bruce Momjian   bruce@momjian.us

Re: [DOCS] v8.2 US documentation

Дата:
> Can I get someone to regenerate our US PDF files for 8.2?

I already did that for the Red Hat 8.2.1 RPMs.  Shall I send it to you
offlist?

            regards, tom lane

Tom Lane wrote:
> > Can I get someone to regenerate our US PDF files for 8.2?
>
> I already did that for the Red Hat 8.2.1 RPMs.  Shall I send it to you
> offlist?

Please send it to whoever on the web team installs those files on the
web site.  Web team?

--
  Bruce Momjian   bruce@momjian.us

Re: [DOCS] v8.2 US documentation

От
Devrim GUNDUZ
Дата:
On Sat, 2007-01-20 at 17:01 -0500, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> > I already did that for the Red Hat 8.2.1 RPMs.  Shall I send it to
> you
> > offlist?
>
> Please send it to whoever on the web team installs those files on the
> web site.  Web team?

Tom, I'll grab it from Fedora devel repo and commit it soon.

Re: [DOCS] v8.2 US documentation

От
Devrim GUNDUZ
Дата:
Hi,

On Sun, 2007-01-21 at 00:27 +0200, Devrim GUNDUZ wrote:
> > Please send it to whoever on the web team installs those files on
> the
> > web site.  Web team?
>
> Tom, I'll grab it from Fedora devel repo and commit it soon.

Done. It will appear in main web site in next site rebuild.