Обсуждение: Who reads the owner addresses?

Who reads the owner addresses?

От
"Jim C. Nasby"
Дата:
Something recently got screwed up with my list subscription. I tried
emailing -owner for several lists (as the bounce email I got said) and
never heard back.

Who's responsible for those addresses? If we're not going to monitor
them then the email that's sent out should be changed.
--
Jim C. Nasby, Database Architect                   jim@nasby.net

Re: Who reads the owner addresses?

От
"Dave Page"

I was gonna reply to one (to -www, a week or so ago iirc), but someone beat me to it by replying to a copy you sent to
thelist itself.  That's all I saw though.

Regards, Dave

On Fri, Jan 19, 2007 at 10:00:07PM -0000, Dave Page wrote:
> [...]

Unfortunately I never saw that... :( It's probably worth replying anyway
if someone's having a problem with their subscription.