Обсуждение: site down?

site down?

От
"Guido Barosio"
Дата:
I am not able to get any postgresql.org site.

Any known problems?

--
Guido Barosio
-----------------------

Re: site down?

От
"Magnus Hagander"
Дата:
Yes, there are DNS issues. They are partly solved, but expect further
hiccups for a while.
//Magnus

Re: site down?

От
"John Jawed"
Дата:
Works for me(tm)

DNS fixed

Дата:
Magnus Hagander wrote:
> Yes, there are DNS issues. They are partly solved, but expect further
> hiccups for a while.

Seems the PostgreSQL master DNS servers became unavailable sometime in
the past few hours, and Larry's secondary DNS was not responding because
it had stale data.

I told Larry to make his servers the master and that has fixed the
problem for the present.  Once the masters are up, Larry needs to be
told to revert to a slave.

--
  Bruce Momjian   bruce@momjian.us

Re: site down?