Обсуждение: pugs.postgresql.org is down

pugs.postgresql.org is down

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
... someone please put it back up.  Our user groups need it!
--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun

Re: pugs.postgresql.org is down

От
"Marc G. Fournier"
Дата:
On Wed, 2 Aug 2006, Josh Berkus wrote:

> ... someone please put it back up.  Our user groups need it!

Its still running on one of the older FreeBSD 4.x servers, which just
rebooted ...

I'll move it off of that server tomorrow, and get it upgraded to the
FreeBSD 6.x server ...

----

Re: pugs.postgresql.org is down

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
Marc,

> Its still running on one of the older FreeBSD 4.x servers, which just
> rebooted ...

I think it's hung.  I still can't bring it up.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun
San Francisco

Re: pugs.postgresql.org is down

От
"Marc G. Fournier"
Дата:
On Wed, 2 Aug 2006, Josh Berkus wrote:

> Marc,
>
>> Its still running on one of the older FreeBSD 4.x servers, which just
>> rebooted ...
>
> I think it's hung.  I still can't bring it up.

Just checked, loading fine ... as I mentioned, will take it down tomorrow
and move it to jupiter (fbsd 6.x) ...

----