Обсуждение: Error in planetpostgresql.org

Error in planetpostgresql.org

От
"Jim C. Nasby"
Дата:
Sorry if this isn't the best place, but...

Trying to submit a comment to a blog entry I get:

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: http_request in

/usr/local/apache/people.planetpostgresql.org/serendipity-0.9.1/plugins/serendipity_event_spamblock/serendipity_event_spamblock.php
on line 418

Re: Error in planetpostgresql.org

От
Robert Treat
Дата:
On Wednesday 19 July 2006 12:13, Jim C. Nasby wrote:
> Sorry if this isn't the best place, but...
>
> Trying to submit a comment to a blog entry I get:
>

> Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: http_request in
> /usr/local/apache/people.planetpostgresql.org/serendipity-0.9.1/plugins/ser
>endipity_event_spamblock/serendipity_event_spamblock.php on line 418

We probably need to know who the blog owner is to help, and they need to be
emailed about it really rather than us. (We're happy to help them fix it, but
we don't know thier configuration and what not)

--
Robert Treat

Re: Error in planetpostgresql.org

От
Devrim GUNDUZ
Дата:
Hi Jim,

On Wed, 2006-07-19 at 11:13 -0500, Jim C. Nasby wrote:
> Sorry if this isn't the best place, but...

Well, all the Planet PostgreSQL maintainers are also here; so no
problem.

> Trying to submit a comment to a blog entry I get:
>
> Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: http_request in

/usr/local/apache/people.planetpostgresql.org/serendipity-0.9.1/plugins/serendipity_event_spamblock/serendipity_event_spamblock.php
> on line 418

I'm on it...