Обсуждение: Re: [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL Anniversary Summit registration now open

Re: [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL Anniversary Summit registration now open

От
Robert Treat
Дата:
I think we ought to replace the 8.1 released announcement on the main page
with a call for anniversary registration. Thoughts?

--
Robert Treat

Re: [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL Anniversary Summit

От
Devrim GUNDUZ
Дата:
Hi,
On Mon, 2006-03-27 at 08:31 -0500, Robert Treat wrote:
> I think we ought to replace the 8.1 released announcement on the main
> page
> with a call for anniversary registration. Thoughts?

Good idea...

Co-Authors: PL/php, plPerlNG - http://www.commandprompt.com/

Re: [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL Anniversary Summit registration now open

От
"Jim C. Nasby"
Дата:
On Mon, Mar 27, 2006 at 08:31:21AM -0500, Robert Treat wrote:
> I think we ought to replace the 8.1 released announcement on the main page
> with a call for anniversary registration. Thoughts?

+1

Re: [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL Anniversary Summit registration

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
Robert,

> I think we ought to replace the 8.1 released announcement on the main page
> with a call for anniversary registration. Thoughts?

Only if you can make it clear that the Anniversary is a "hacker's
Summit" and not a general-purpose conference.  Out upper limit for
registration is 100 people.

--Josh

Re: [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL Anniversary Summit registration now open

От
Robert Treat
Дата:
On Monday 27 March 2006 13:58, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Robert,
>
> > I think we ought to replace the 8.1 released announcement on the main
> > page with a call for anniversary registration. Thoughts?
>
> Only if you can make it clear that the Anniversary is a "hacker's
> Summit" and not a general-purpose conference.  Out upper limit for
> registration is 100 people.

I didn't realize that we had such a small limit... in that case I suppose we
could hold off for a bit and see how things go?  Hmm... maybe I better go
register.

--
Robert Treat