Обсуждение: Greenplum stuff submitted, please DO NOT APPROVE YET

Greenplum stuff submitted, please DO NOT APPROVE YET

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
WWW People, Marc:

I've submitted a GreenPlum Bizgres announcement to News and Announce.  Please
do not approve it yet; I'll give the word tommorrow AM when it's OK.  Thanks!

Do check my formatting, though!

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions

Re: Greenplum stuff submitted, please APPROVE NOW

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
Folks,

OK, please approve the GreenPlum news whenever you're ready.  I'd do it myself
but it's always a good idea to have someone else check it.

Thanks!

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions
San Francisco

Re: Greenplum stuff submitted, please APPROVE NOW

От
Robert Treat
Дата:
On Mon, 2006-02-27 at 13:21, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Folks,
>
> OK, please approve the GreenPlum news whenever you're ready.  I'd do it myself
> but it's always a good idea to have someone else check it.
>
> Thanks!

Done.

Robert Treat

Re: Greenplum stuff submitted, please APPROVE NOW

От
"Marc G. Fournier"
Дата:
pgsql-announce is on its way ...