Обсуждение: missing 8.1.2 release notes

missing 8.1.2 release notes

От
Kris Jurka
Дата:
The 8.1.2 release notes are missing.

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/release-8-1-2.html

Kris Jurka

Re: missing 8.1.2 release notes

От
"Magnus Hagander"
Дата:
It's present on the master server, just not on all the slaves yet.
Pending sync, servers are awfully slow today.

//Magnus

Дата:
Kris Jurka <books@ejurka.com> writes:
> The 8.1.2 release notes are missing.

The static docs are 8.1.2 (Magnus did say he'd just uploaded the 8.1.3
docs update, but I suppose it hasn't propagated yet).  The current
release's notes are in release.html not a version-numbered page.

I've been annoyed before that we can't publish a stable URL for a given
release's notes until it's been superseded.  CC'ing pgsql-docs to see
if anyone has an idea how to get the front release's notes into a
sub-page...

            regards, tom lane