Обсуждение: Potential new quote

Potential new quote

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
Robert,

"For an application like FeedLounge, the faster counting and smaller row
size of PostgreSQL are compelling reasons to use it instead of MySQL with
InnoDB tables."  Alex, http://feedlounge.com/

However, I've not received permission on that quote yet, so please wait
until I do before adding it.  Thanks!
--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions
San Francisco

Re: Potential new quote

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
Robert,

> "For an application like FeedLounge, the faster counting and smaller row
> size of PostgreSQL are compelling reasons to use it instead of MySQL
> with InnoDB tables."  Alex, http://feedlounge.com/

Received permission, the credit should be:
Alex King
FeedLounge http://feedlounge.com/

--
__Aglio Database Solutions_______________
Josh Berkus               Consultant

Re: Potential new quote

От
Robert Treat
Дата:
On Saturday 03 December 2005 19:54, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Robert,
>
> > "For an application like FeedLounge, the faster counting and smaller row
> > size of PostgreSQL are compelling reasons to use it instead of MySQL
> > with InnoDB tables."  Alex, http://feedlounge.com/
>
> Received permission, the credit should be:
> Alex King
> FeedLounge http://feedlounge.com/

Hey good work Josh, if I didn't know better I'd think you were trying to get
into my good graces ;-)  It's been added, should be visible on next site
build.

--
Robert Treat