Обсуждение: Update Awards for 2005?

Update Awards for 2005?

От
Simon Riggs
Дата:
The Awards page doesn't make mention that Linux Journal awarded
PostgreSQL Editor's Choice again.

http://interactive.linuxjournal.com/article/8293

Could we update that please?

Thanks,

Best Regards, Simon Riggs

Re: Update Awards for 2005?

От
Robert Treat
Дата:
On Fri, 2005-12-02 at 05:07, Simon Riggs wrote:
> The Awards page doesn't make mention that Linux Journal awarded
> PostgreSQL Editor's Choice again.
>
> http://interactive.linuxjournal.com/article/8293
>
> Could we update that please?

Honestly I think this is the first I have heard of it. Marc or anyone
else, did you guys happen to get an announcement email for this? I'm
thinking maybe they have a web graphic/button we can put up along with
the award, thats how they did it in the past.

Robert Treat

Re: Update Awards for 2005?

От
"Dave Page"

They normally email webmaster@ but I haven't seen anything this year.

Regards, Dave.

Re: Update Awards for 2005?

От
"Marc G. Fournier"
>> On Fri, 2005-12-02 at 05:07, Simon Riggs wrote:
>>> The Awards page doesn't make mention that Linux Journal awarded
>>> PostgreSQL Editor's Choice again.
>>>
>>> http://interactive.linuxjournal.com/article/8293
>>>
>>> Could we update that please?
>>>

>> Honestly I think this is the first I have heard of it. Marc or anyone
>> else, did you guys happen to get an announcement email for this? I'm
>> thinking maybe they have a web graphic/button we can put up along with
>> the award, thats how they did it in the past.
>
> They normally email webmaster@ but I haven't seen anything this year.

Nadda here either ...

----

Re: Update Awards for 2005?

От
Robert Treat
On Friday 02 December 2005 11:57, Dave Page wrote:
> [...]

Yep, hadn't seen anything... in any case this is now updated.

--
Robert Treat