Обсуждение: GUI guide

GUI guide

Дата:
What happened to the techdocs GUI guide?

    http://techdocs.postgresql.org/guides/GUITools

It is not responding and I don't see it mentioned on the techdocs site
anymore.  It is mentioned in the FAQ.

Re: GUI guide

От
"Magnus Hagander"
Дата:
> What happened to the techdocs GUI guide?
>
>     http://techdocs.postgresql.org/guides/GUITools
>
> It is not responding and I don't see it mentioned on the
> techdocs site anymore.  It is mentioned in the FAQ.

techdocs die regularly, it appears it did so again.

I've restarted the server, but svr2 is falling over under load (takes
about 3 minutes to do "ls" in a directory with 10 files), so it'll be a
while until it gets back up. But once it is, it should be working again.

I think it's the wwwmaster docs-rebuidl that's loading it right now.
Time to move up those plans to get wwwmaster onto a fast box...

//Magnus

Re: GUI guide

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
Folks,

> What happened to the techdocs GUI guide?
>
>     http://techdocs.postgresql.org/guides/GUITools
>
> It is not responding and I don't see it mentioned on the techdocs site
> anymore.  It is mentioned in the FAQ.

Looks like zwiki went down.  None of the stuff there is available.   It
went down sometime last week.

--Josh

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions
San Francisco

Re: GUI guide

От
"Magnus Hagander"
Дата:
> > What happened to the techdocs GUI guide?
> >
> >     http://techdocs.postgresql.org/guides/GUITools
> >
> > It is not responding and I don't see it mentioned on the
> techdocs site
> > anymore.  It is mentioned in the FAQ.
>
> Looks like zwiki went down.  None of the stuff there is
> available.   It
> went down sometime last week.

What's the URL for that stuff? All the parts of techdocs I knew to check
were up when I left it :-)

//Magnus

Re: GUI guide

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
Magnus,

Everything under:

> http://techdocs.postgresql.org/guides/

--Josh

--
__Aglio Database Solutions_______________
Josh Berkus               Consultant
josh@agliodbs.com     www.agliodbs.com
Ph: 415-752-2500    Fax: 415-752-2387
2166 Hayes Suite 200    San Francisco, CA

Re: GUI guide

От
"Magnus Hagander"
Дата:
> Magnus,
>
> Everything under:
>
> > http://techdocs.postgresql.org/guides/

But.. that works fine right now. It was broken back when Bruce made his
original post, but it works now.

(Except there is a bazillion spam, but that's been there a while)

//Magnus

Re: GUI guide

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
Magnus,

> But.. that works fine right now. It was broken back when Bruce made his
> original post, but it works now.
>
> (Except there is a bazillion spam, but that's been there a while)

Sorry, should have tested before I posted.  Spam removed.

You can see why I want a wiki that requires authentication, though.

--Josh