Обсуждение: no win32 rc1 binaries

no win32 rc1 binaries

От
Merlin Moncure
Дата:
Hello,
Just a minor observation here: the web page notes for win32 users to
go the the ftp area for the rc1 but the latest version is beta4 :-).

Merlin

Re: no win32 rc1 binaries

От
"Magnus Hagander"
Дата:
> Hello,
> Just a minor observation here: the web page notes for win32
> users to go the the ftp area for the rc1 but the latest
> version is beta4 :-).

Yeah, nobody was available to build it whe nit was released due to our
Japan trip :-) I beleive Dave is working on it now.

//Magnus

Re: no win32 rc1 binaries

От
"Dave Page"

He is, but he just found a minor bug so is rebuilding/retesting again
atm :-(

/D

Re: no win32 rc1 binaries

От
Robert Treat
On Tue, 2005-11-01 at 14:55, Dave Page wrote:
> [...]

Scary to think we're looking at releasing with a windows rc release
being available for less than a week...

Robert Treat

Re: no win32 rc1 binaries

От
"Dave Page"

Well, it's there now (on ftp, should hit the mirrors tonight), so test
away :-)

/D