Обсуждение: missing link to 8.1dev docs

missing link to 8.1dev docs

От
Kris Jurka
Дата:
The old developer site still has the 8.1dev docs which are not linked to
from the new developer section of the main site.

http://developer.postgresql.org/docs/postgres/index.html

Kris Jurka

Re: missing link to 8.1dev docs

От
Robert Treat
Дата:
On Sunday 01 May 2005 12:11, Kris Jurka wrote:
> The old developer site still has the 8.1dev docs which are not linked to
> from the new developer section of the main site.
>
> http://developer.postgresql.org/docs/postgres/index.html

Both that one and bruce's version are listed at
http://www.postgresql.org/developer/testing

--
Robert Treat

Re: missing link to 8.1dev docs

Дата:
Kris Jurka wrote:

> The old developer site still has the 8.1dev docs which are not linked to
> from the new developer section of the main site.
>
> http://developer.postgresql.org/docs/postgres/index.html

Are we still using the old developer site?  Should we redirect it?

The main http://developer.postgresql.org already says "We moved" so
perhaps we are OK.