Обсуждение: Missing Links

Missing Links

От
Simon Riggs
Дата:
Currently, http://www.postgresql.org/developer/todo.html
returns 404 Not Found error.

Also, from http://www.postgresql.org/developer/coding there is no link
to http://www.postgresql.org/developer/sourcecode other than by using
the left hand menu.
The end result is that the page called "Coding" has no visible link on
it to any form of code...
Could we put a link on the page as well as the left menu?

Also, http://www.postgresql.org/developer/ has a link to
http://www.postgresql.org/files/documentation/faqs/FAQ_DEV.html, though
the Coding page does not. Could we repeat the link, so there is lots of
chances for people to read and understand the FAQ?

http://www.postgresql.org/developer/beta
should also say something like
"There is no current beta version of PostgreSQL. Development is now
underway for the next release. You may retrieve the latest source code
via the project's source code repository [link to
http://www.postgresql.org/developer/sourcecode ".

Thanks,

Best Regards, Simon Riggs

Re: Missing Links

От
Robert Treat
Дата:
On Fri, 2005-03-11 at 08:06, Simon Riggs wrote:

> Currently, http://www.postgresql.org/developer/todo.html
> returns 404 Not Found error.

yeah... i thought that was supposed to be auto generating, but isnt
working currently...

> Also, from http://www.postgresql.org/developer/coding there is no link
> to http://www.postgresql.org/developer/sourcecode other than by using
> the left hand menu.
> The end result is that the page called "Coding" has no visible link on
> it to any form of code...
> Could we put a link on the page as well as the left menu?

added

> Also, http://www.postgresql.org/developer/ has a link to
> http://www.postgresql.org/files/documentation/faqs/FAQ_DEV.html, though
> the Coding page does not. Could we repeat the link, so there is lots of
> chances for people to read and understand the FAQ?

added.

> http://www.postgresql.org/developer/beta
> should also say something like
> "There is no current beta version of PostgreSQL. Development is now
> underway for the next release. You may retrieve the latest source code
> via the project's source code repository [link to
> http://www.postgresql.org/developer/sourcecode ".

updated the page to include that information.

thanks for the report Simon, should all be updated on the next site
build.

Robert Treat

Re: Missing Links

От
"Dave Page"

There is no such URL (and isn't meant to be). Where did you see it
Simon?

Regards, Dave

Re: Missing Links

От
Simon Riggs
On Fri, 2005-03-11 at 14:29 +0000, Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

From
http://www.postgresql.org/developer/roadmap
twas the link to TODO...

but of course, it isn't there now...