Обсуждение: RSS feed for PWN

RSS feed for PWN

От
Devrim GUNDUZ
Дата:

Re: RSS feed for PWN

От
Robert Bernier
Дата:
On February 27, 2005 04:08 pm, Devrim GUNDUZ wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can someone (not, me, I don't know how to do it) setup an rss feed for PWN
> so that we can show it at planetpostgresql.org?

I'd like to tackle this for the postgres site. I'll annouce when it's done and
if nobody else volunteers to help you we can talk about it. My big challenge
is being 'efficient' with my time.

cheers

Robert

Re: RSS feed for PWN

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
Devrim,

> Can someone (not, me, I don't know how to do it) setup an rss feed for PWN
> so that we can show it at planetpostgresql.org?

If possible, I think this is better done through an RSS feed for the
PGSQL-Announce mailing list.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions