Обсуждение: DNS Problem

DNS Problem

От
Dennis Bjorklund
Дата:
There seems to be some DNS problem.

It's currently not possible to download postgresql using the ftp method.
The torrent still work.

--
/Dennis Björklund

Re: DNS Problem

От
"Magnus Hagander"
Дата:
I beleive this is the one Dave mailed about yesterday. Right now, 125 mirrors are withuot DNS and only 36 have it. FOr
ftpmirrors, the spread is 35 active and 54 missing according to the db. In reality, the number of live ones in DNS are
farless.

I've kick-started the DNS mirror checking script to make sure the website reflects this.

//mha

Re: DNS Problem

От
"Magnus Hagander"
Дата:
Ok. It has completed, and there are now exactly zero mirrors working in DNS.

Marc?

//Magnus

Re: DNS Problem

От
"Dave Page"
Дата:
Yes, it'll be the zone build script running against the old DB at a guess.

Anyway - time for bed - night!

/D

Ok. It has completed, and there are now exactly zero mirrors working in DNS.

Marc?

//Magnus

"Marc G. Fournier"
Дата:

--0-1895231734-1108658146=:874

Fixed ... that and borg didn't recognize the script to connect to it ...
both are fixed now ...