Обсуждение: some help

some help

От
"William Dominguez"
Дата:
I instaled the postgreSQL 8.0 version on windows 2000 advance server.
I can do anythin of database in pgadminIII but not from web, when I try to conect with pg_connect it give me an error ---"Call to undefined function: pg_connect()"---
What can I do???
Somebody can help me.
thanks

Re: some help

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
William,

> I instaled the postgreSQL 8.0 version on windows 2000 advance server.
> I can do anythin of database in pgadminIII but not from web, when I try to
> conect with pg_connect it give me an error ---"Call to undefined function:
> pg_connect()"--- What can I do???
> Somebody can help me.
> thanks

Please send your questions to the PGSQL-NOVICE mailing list:
http://www.postgresql.org/community/lists

This is not the appropriate mailing list.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions