Обсуждение: New case studies not up yet?

New case studies not up yet?

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
Folks,

A week ago I posted links to new case studies to put up.  They're not
available on the site yet.

FYI, they are here:
Two additional case studies are ready to post:
http://pgfoundry.org/docman/view.php/1000047/35/Spiros.pdf
http://pgfoundry.org/docman/view.php/1000047/36/RadioParadise.pdf

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions
San Francisco

Re: New case studies not up yet?

От
"Dave Page"

Sorry Josh - I can't download them. pgFoundry is unusably slow these
days :-( I just gave up after 10 minutes of downloading the first one -
I guess it just about trickled enough data through to to stop my browser
timing out.

I thought a new machine had been sourced for it?

Regards, Dave

Re: New case studies not up yet?

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
Dave,

> I thought a new machine had been sourced for it?

Yes .... but not here yet.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions