Обсуждение: Are we ready?

Are we ready?

От
Josh Berkus
People:

It seems likely that we might have a release as early as next Monday.    Are
we ready for that?   Website-wise?

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions
San Francisco

Re: Are we ready?

От
Robert Treat
Дата:
On Wed, 2005-01-05 at 01:21, Josh Berkus wrote:
> People:
>
> It seems likely that we might have a release as early as next Monday.    Are
> we ready for that?   Website-wise?

I'll let Dave speak to things infrastructure wise, but content wise we
will need to upload the 8.0 final docs, get the press release
information committed, and maybe finalize a blurb/news item for the main
page. Anyone have anything else that is critical?

Robert Treat

Re: Are we ready?

От
"Dave Page"

No problems here - the mirror selection tracker is working nicely, and
is tracking torrent use as well (when selected from the main site).
Hopefully for the next release I'll have full file selection through the
website so we can count virtually all downloads :-)

/D

Re: Are we ready?

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
Dave,

> No problems here - the mirror selection tracker is working nicely, and
> is tracking torrent use as well (when selected from the main site).
> Hopefully for the next release I'll have full file selection through the
> website so we can count virtually all downloads :-)

You're my hero.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus