Обсуждение: Todo list before a release

Todo list before a release

От
Devrim GUNDUZ
Дата:

Re: Todo list before a release

От
"Josh Berkus"
Дата:
Devrim,

> * Major releases:
>   - Press releases (Josh Berkus & translators)
>   - News item in website (Josh Berkus, press@PostgreSQL.org)

Releveant to that:
a) I still don't see a Turkish translation on pgFoundry
b) Emily makred up the English press release and press FAQ for me, but
then backed the changes out so that we could go live with the website
-- which means that I no longer have access to them.   Does anyone have
a copy of this?
c) I don't know that we ever resolved where to stick copies of Press
Page translations for which we don't have a translated web site (most
if not all of them).
d) one thing left to do HTML-wise: can someone help me with putting the
list of Press Contacts in two columns?   Do I use col or tables?

Thanks!