Обсуждение: PGFoundry Down, please restart?

PGFoundry Down, please restart?

От
"Josh Berkus"
Дата:
Folks,

PGFoundry's database appears to be down.    Can someone who currently
has decent internet access please check into it?  Thanks.

Also, I can't seem to access webmail.postgresql.org (times out), and
others have complained as well.

--Josh Berkus

Re: PGFoundry Down, please restart?

От
Devrim GUNDUZ
Дата:

Re: [Gforge-admins] PGFoundry Down, please restart?

От
"Marc G. Fournier"
Дата:
Stupid question, but don't you have my SMS address? :(  I got *one* page
yesterday from a client letting me know there was a problem ...

----

Re: [Gforge-admins] PGFoundry Down, please restart?

От
John Hansen
Дата:
On Wed, 2004-12-29 at 06:56, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> Stupid question, but don't you have my SMS address? :(  I got *one* page
> yesterday from a client letting me know there was a problem ...

yea, in my cell phone,. which I've left @ work.... :(

... john