Обсуждение: Devrim not in bios page

Devrim not in bios page

От
Justin Clift
Дата:
Hi guys,

Looking at the Developers page, Devrim isn't on there even though he's
been quietly helping with the website for ages.

Would it be appropriate to list him somewhere?

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--
"One who sees the invisible can do the impossible."
  + Frank Gaines

Re: Devrim not in bios page

От
Robert Treat
Дата:
On Tuesday 28 December 2004 00:10, Justin Clift wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> Looking at the Developers page, Devrim isn't on there even though he's
> been quietly helping with the website for ages.
>
> Would it be appropriate to list him somewhere?

I think the current plan is to create a "website team" section that will list
all the folks who do work on the website, just haven't gotten the time to get
it done.

--
Robert Treat

Re: Devrim not in bios page

От
Lamar Owen
Дата:
On Tuesday 28 December 2004 00:10, Justin Clift wrote:
> Looking at the Developers page, Devrim isn't on there even though he's
> been quietly helping with the website for ages.

> Would it be appropriate to list him somewhere?

He also is the current RPM maintenance coordinator (as there are more 'RPM
maintainers' now than just one).
--
Lamar Owen
Director of Information Technology