Обсуждение: Archives search not restricted?

Archives search not restricted?

От
"Dave Page"
Дата:
Hi John,

The search on archives.postgresql.org no longer seems to be restricted
to the mailing lists. Did something change at your end?

Regards, Dave

Re: Archives search not restricted?

От
"John Hansen"

> The search on archives.postgresql.org no longer seems to be
> restricted to the mailing lists. Did something change at your end?

Yes,

Site id changed to 20 due to db crash (hardware failure).

I've asked Marc to update the search box as per
http://search.postgresql.org/archives/

... John

Re: Archives search not restricted?

От
"Dave Page"

OK, thanks John. I've updated the box now.

Regards, Dave

Re: Archives search not restricted?

От
"John Hansen"

> > I've asked Marc to update the search box as per
> > http://search.postgresql.org/archives/
>
> OK, thanks John. I've updated the box now.

Cool,

Btw, there is another small issue, links on archives should probably all
be relative to ease mirroring.

Eg: href=http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-announce should be
href=/pgsql-announce etc.

... John

Re: Archives search not restricted?

От
"Dave Page"

That'll have to wait for now (unless someone else wants to do it). I'm
just sorting a few loose ends at the moment (and scratching my head on
how the postmaster should pass the ssl context down to child processes
on win32 - but that's another story).

Regards, Dave

Re: Archives search not restricted?

От
"John Hansen"
Дата:
> > Btw, there is another small issue, links on archives should probably

> > all be relative to ease mirroring.
> >
> > Eg: href=http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-announce should be
> > href=/pgsql-announce etc.
>
> That'll have to wait for now (unless someone else wants to do
> it). I'm just sorting a few loose ends at the moment (and
> scratching my head on how the postmaster should pass the ssl
> context down to child processes on win32 - but that's another story).

That's cool,.... lastmod.php could do that as well....

> Regards, Dave

Re: Archives search not restricted?

От
"Marc G. Fournier"
Дата:
On Wed, 29 Sep 2004, John Hansen wrote:

>> The search on archives.postgresql.org no longer seems to be
>> restricted to the mailing lists. Did something change at your end?
>
> Yes,
>
> Site id changed to 20 due to db crash (hardware failure).
>
> I've asked Marc to update the search box as per
> http://search.postgresql.org/archives/

Going to be workign on that today ... net lag last night prevented getting
anythign done :(

----