Обсуждение: RFC : Once again : developer site

RFC : Once again : developer site

От
Devrim GUNDUZ
Дата:

Re: RFC : Once again : developer site

От
"Dave Page"

Hi Devrim,

I don't suppose there's much needed in the way of navigation etc. Maybe
keep the top/bottom bars populated with options to search and jump to
the other sites etc. and more or less replicate the existing content.

The complex bit will probably be adapting the framework as required.

Regards, Dave

Re: RFC : Once again : developer site

От
Devrim GUNDUZ
Дата:

Re: RFC : Once again : developer site

От
Robert Treat
Дата:
On Thu, 2004-09-16 at 03:42, Devrim GUNDUZ wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Thu, 16 Sep 2004, Dave Page wrote:
>
> > I don't suppose there's much needed in the way of navigation etc. Maybe
> > keep the top/bottom bars populated with options to search and jump to
> > the other sites etc. and more or less replicate the existing content.
> >
> > The complex bit will probably be adapting the framework as required.
>
> That's the thing that I'm volunteer of. I have some spare time and I want
> to spend it for PostgreSQL (like translations, web stuff, etc...)

If i had my druthers I'd rather see you helping alexy get the new
codebase out the door. Once it's out we can begin to incorporate the
developer.* content into the www.* content to bring everything together.

Robert Treat