Обсуждение: New Event

New Event

От
www@www.postgresql.com (World Wide Web Owner)
Дата:
A new entry has been added to the events database.

Database Admin: http://www.postgresql.org/admin/edit_event.php?220

Submitted by: grzm@myrealbox.com
Event: SRA Sponsors PostgreSQL Technical Seminar in Tokyo
Bruce Momjian and Jan Wieck will speak on recent PostgreSQL-related developments.

Details:

PostgreSQL Core members Bruce Momjian and Jan Wieck will be giving a technical seminar sponsored by SRA in Tokyo on
Wednesday,September 15, 2004. Bruce will speak on new features of the upcoming PostgreSQL 8.0 release (currently in
beta),such as the Win32 port and point-in-time recovery (PITR). Jan will talk about the features of Slony-I, a
master-slavereplication system released this past July.

Each presentation will be followed by a question and answer session. Simultaneous translation from English into
Japanesewill be provided. For more information (in Japanese), see
http://www.sra.co.jp/public/sra/event_seminar/seminar2004/040915.shtml.Advanced registration is necessary.

Re: New Event

От
Devrim GUNDUZ
Дата:

Re: New Event

От
Michael Glaesemann
Дата:
On Sep 11, 2004, at 1:38 AM, Devrim GUNDUZ wrote:

> Approved. Thanks.
>
> Regards, Devrim

Thanks, Devrim! I think I may have made a mistake in entering it,
however, I chose 9/10 through 9/16 for the dates, thinking it was the
*display* date rather than the event. Could you correct that if I did
it wrong? Sorry for the hassle.

Michael Glaesemann
grzm myrealbox com

> On Fri, 10 Sep 2004, World Wide Web Owner wrote:
>
>> A new entry has been added to the events database.
>>
>> Submitted by: grzm@myrealbox.com
>> Event: SRA Sponsors PostgreSQL Technical Seminar in Tokyo
>> Bruce Momjian and Jan Wieck will speak on recent PostgreSQL-related
>> developments.
>>
>> Details:
>>
>> PostgreSQL Core members Bruce Momjian and Jan Wieck will be giving a
>> technical seminar sponsored by SRA in Tokyo on Wednesday, September
>> 15, 2004. Bruce will speak on new features of the upcoming PostgreSQL
>> 8.0 release (currently in beta), such as the Win32 port and
>> point-in-time recovery (PITR). Jan will talk about the features of
>> Slony-I, a master-slave replication system released this past July.
>>
>> Each presentation will be followed by a question and answer session.
>> Simultaneous translation from English into Japanese will be provided.
>> For more information (in Japanese), see
>> http://www.sra.co.jp/public/sra/event_seminar/seminar2004/
>> 040915.shtml. Advanced registration is necessary.

> - --
> Devrim GUNDUZ devrim~gunduz.org                devrim.gunduz~linux.org.tr
>             http://www.tdmsoft.com
>             http://www.gunduz.org

Michael

Re: New Event

От
Devrim GUNDUZ
Дата:

Re: New Event

От
Michael Glaesemann
Дата:
On Sep 11, 2004, at 1:57 AM, Devrim GUNDUZ wrote:

> Ok, both dates were changed to 9/15.

Thanks!

Michael Glaesemann
grzm myrealbox com