Обсуждение: Last-Modified on archives ...

Last-Modified on archives ...

От
"Marc G. Fournier"
Дата:
Since nobody complained about the date format, I just regenerated all of
the archives setting the Last-Modified date ... hopefully this will reduce
the pounding googlebot is doing against the archives ...

----

Re: Last-Modified on archives ...

От
John Hansen

> Since nobody complained about the date format, I just
> regenerated all of the archives setting the Last-Modified
> date ... hopefully this will reduce the pounding googlebot is
> doing against the archives ...

as it turns out, lwp-request is lying about the headers unless you use -mHEAD :(

I suggest changing the meta tag to a <? header("Last-Modified: $date"); ?>
tho this would have to be positioned at the very top of each file.

... John

archives are dead...

От
John Hansen
Дата:
It appears the archives are not responding....

... John

Re: archives are dead...

От
"Marc G. Fournier"
Дата:
doing some work on it, will be back up shortly ... didn't anticipate it
taking as long as it has, sorry :(

----