Обсуждение: General Bits Reference on Techdocs

General Bits Reference on Techdocs

От
elein
Дата:
Could someone please change the techdoc reference to my
column to be clearer.  It now reads:

    * The weekly column of bits, tidbits and factoids by A. Elein Mustain

It should read:
    * PostgreSQL General Bits, a weekly column on PostgreSQL, by A. Elein Mustain

The proper URL is: http://www.varlena.com/GeneralBits/

Also, some reference to General Bits some be on the "Other References"
page.  The categories are pretty scattered, however, so I'm not sure
what category it should properly fall under.

Thank you,

elein
elein@varlena.com        Varlena, LLC        www.varlena.com

          PostgreSQL Consulting, Support & Training

PostgreSQL General Bits   http://www.varlena.com/GeneralBits/

Re: General Bits Reference on Techdocs

От
Devrim GUNDUZ
Дата:

Re: General Bits Reference on Techdocs

От
elein
Дата:
Thank you.

If no one else gets to it first, i'll try to take
a look at the categorization.  But not this week.

--elein