Обсуждение: Re: Fwd: Re: [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL Users' Group sites

Re: Fwd: Re: [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL Users' Group sites

От
"Dave Page"

Unless I'm missing something, the point is that they are not 'groups',
they're just regional websites. I've got nothing against giving them
space as they give valuable service, but lets not tout them as something
they aren't.

Regards, Dave.

Re: Fwd: Re: [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL Users' Group sites

От
Robert Treat
On Fri, 2004-05-14 at 03:16, Dave Page wrote:

> [...]
to parlay from the main page how about... "International Communities"

Robert Treat

Re: Fwd: Re: [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL Users' Group sites

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
Am Freitag, 14. Mai 2004 17:10 schrieb Robert Treat:
> to parlay from the main page how about... "International Communities"

The PostgreSQL community is already an international community, so this does
not offer any distinction.