Обсуждение: pgFoundry status

pgFoundry status

От
"Dave Page"
Дата:
Hi guys,

Hows pgFoundry coming along? Is there an ETA on when it's going to be
open for business - I know of at least one serious project that is
waiting to be able to register.

Regards, Dave.

Re: pgFoundry status

От
"Marc G. Fournier"
Дата:
On Tue, 4 May 2004, Dave Page wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> Hows pgFoundry coming along? Is there an ETA on when it's going to be
> open for business - I know of at least one serious project that is
> waiting to be able to register.

New projects should currently be able to register ... the guys are
currently going through and identifying anything that has been missed (ie.
the other day, ppl noticed that inetd, and therefore cvs, wasn't enabled
by default) ...

Josh has worked up a release announcement for the new site, so I think
right now that all that is holding things up is just making sure that
nothing has been missed ...

 ----

Re: pgFoundry status

От
"Dave Page"

Great, thanks Marc.

Regards, Dave.

Re: pgFoundry status

От
"Dave Page"

Hmm, I've just had a report that it doesn't work:

Permission Denied.

This project's administrator will have to grant you permission to view
this page.

Regards, Dave.

Re: pgFoundry status

От
"Marc G. Fournier"
Дата:
Which page?  I just went to the site and the main page loaded fine ...

On Tue, 4 May 2004, Dave Page wrote:

----

Re: pgFoundry status

От
"Dave Page"

When clicking 'Register Project' I'm told.

Regards, Dave

Re: pgFoundry status

От
"Andrew Dunstan"

This was a configuration bug that restricted project registration to the
admins - it's been fixed (and tested using the test user).

cheers

andrew

Marc G. Fournier said:

> Which page?  I just went to the site and the main page loaded fine ...
>
> On Tue, 4 May 2004, Dave Page wrote:

Re: pgFoundry status

От
"Dave Page"
Дата:
Thanks Andrew.

Regards, Dave

Re: pgFoundry status

От
"Dave Page"

Hmm, one further issue reported (thanks Magnus):

----
Do you realise that if I click the "Post Jobs" link on the "Project
admin" page on pgfoundry, it goves the examples:
An example of packages:

Mysql-win
Mysql-unix
Mysql-odbc
----

D'oh!

Regards, Dave

Re: pgFoundry status

От
"Magnus Hagander"
Дата:
> > Thanks Andrew.
> >

> Hmm, one further issue reported (thanks Magnus):
>
> ----
> Do you realise that if I click the "Post Jobs" link on the
> "Project admin" page on pgfoundry, it goves the examples:
> An example of packages:
>
> Mysql-win
> Mysql-unix
> Mysql-odbc
> ----
>
> D'oh!

Well, since I'm clicking around in my newly approved project (Thanks
Andrew!), I notice also the following:
The list of platforms contain:
OS : Microsoft : Windows : Windows NT/2000
OS : Microsoft : Windows : Windows 95/98/2000

That should probably be
OS : Microsoft : Windows : Windows NT/2000/XP/2003
OS : Microsoft : Windows : Windows 95/98/ME

Details, but still :-)

BTW - I put pginstaler under "postgresql community". Not 100% sure
that's what it was intended for, but it's the best I could think of. :-)

//Magnus

Re: pgFoundry status

От
"Dave Page"

And one more - the 'Log in with SSL' button on the login form doesn't
use SSL.

Regards, Dave.

Re: pgFoundry status

От