Обсуждение: Dump of the current site DB needed

Dump of the current site DB needed

От
Alexey Borzov
Дата:
Greetings!

I need the current site DB (as opposed to the one used by
wwwdevel.pg.org and alexey.beta.pg.org).

Can someone either dump it and put for download somewhere or create a
copy of the DB so that I'll be able to access it from my dev site?

I need it to write an SQL migration script for the new site.

Re: Dump of the current site DB needed

От
"Dave Page"

Hi Alexey,

I've placed it in your home directory on www.postgresql.org -
portal.sql.bz2.

Regards Dave.

Re: Dump of the current site DB needed

От
Alexey Borzov
Дата:
Hi!

Dave Page wrote:
>>I need it to write an SQL migration script for the new site.
>

> Hi Alexey,
>
> I've placed it in your home directory on www.postgresql.org -
> portal.sql.bz2.

Oh, stupid me.

Looks like current www and wwwdevel used the same DB, not different
ones. Sorry for bothering. :)