Обсуждение: Re: [webmaster] online demonstration against EU Software Patents

Re: [webmaster] online demonstration against EU Software Patents

От
"Dave Page"

Hi Jama,

I've added one of the banners to the PostgreSQL site - it should appear
following the next site build on the main site, and within 24 hours or
so on the mirrors. The pgadmin.org site should also be sporting it
before too long...

Regards, Dave.

Re: [webmaster] online demonstration against EU Software

От
Justin Clift
Dave Page wrote:
<snip>
> Hi Jama,
>
> I've added one of the banners to the PostgreSQL site - it should appear
> following the next site build on the main site, and within 24 hours or
> so on the mirrors. The pgadmin.org site should also be sporting it
> before too long...

Hi Dave,

Would it be ok for us to do something more prominent?  Preferably
copy-n-paste the KDE page's warning to the top of the PG homepage, just
above the News and Events.

Ensuring patent coverage isn't widened is in the direct interests of
PostgreSQL.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift